Monday, July 6, 2009

The 4th in Pictures

Hi Everyone!

We hope you all had a safe and happy 4th of July. Stuart and I spent the majority of the day at the Graydon's. Here are a few pictures of the event. Enjoy!


Here's Mom Graydon enjoying some delicious roasted corn outside in the courtyard...




Joe and Crystal (one of my 5 sis-in-laws) enjoying 4th of July festivities.



Yes, these are the same people shown above...just with funnier faces!







Mary (another sister-in-law) enjoying some "auntie time" with new family addition, Michael Stuart Robinson. Our first nephew (but not for long, Dana's expecting a boy in November, yay!)





Mary and Crystal with Michael. They just look sweet....




The proud new parents! Seth and Karen Robinson (yet another sister-in-law)!





So in all honesty, I didn't take as many pictures as I usually do at these kind of things. By the time we made it to my parent's house later on in the day, I was too tired to take any pictures at all! So I'm glad we at least have these. One sad thing: I didn't get to see any fireworks this year! We had planned to make it back here in time to catch fireworks at our new house, but the visit with my family took a little longer than anticipated. O'well! There's always next year!

Here's to long summer days!


Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...