Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Quick Update #3

So....

I just wanted to let everyone know I'm still here and that Stuart and I had a special Valentine's weekend together. We did lots of things, including:

1. Visiting Roman ruins at the small town of St. Remy.
2. Going to a florist shop in Pernes where Stuart picked out a gorgeous mix of roses and daisies for me. The best part? They were grown locally! The worst part? They were ridiculously expensive. They are currently in a vase on our dresser and I love to look at them!
3. Deciding to cook a special Valentine's steak dinner together! We headed to Intermarche and not only picked out steaks, but everything else our hearts desired (ice cream, cookie dough, frozen mars bars, and a chocolate beignet to boot! Don't worry! We normally NEVER eat like that!)
4. Giving a yellow rose to our neighbors Philippe and Monique because they have been so kind to us since we've been here. Philippe even went to a bookstore and requested a special travel book in English for us. How thoughtful is that?
5. Since Stuart had the day off on Monday, he took me shopping at H&M in Avignon!

All in all we had fun. We laughed, cried, and...........didn't take any pictures!

Sorry! I guess sometimes you're just too busy living the moment!

Hoping all is well with all we love,





P.S. Dana Gayle, if you're reading this...I'm showing you my vampire teeth! Teehee....

2 comments:

  1. Snarl! Do you have a copy of Wurthering Heights that I could borrow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm, at home yes. Not here though. Sadness. I'm glad you're following my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...