Friday, February 13, 2009

Portraits of Everyday Life #2


My Stuart Frazer where he is everyday from 8-5. You can't capture a better picture of his everyday life than this!

He is so good at his job, and I couldn't be more proud! I really believe he has a special talent for what he does!

However, I must admit that I would go insane doing his job. I'm very much the fidgety, creative type who likes to move around and be on my feet. Isn't it neat how God made us all with different strengths, weaknesses, and capabilities?

Here's to all of our sweethearts on this Valentine's weekend! Whether they are short or tall, talkative or reserved, crossword puzzle aficionados or football freaks, we are all so blessed to have been given to one another!

Happy XOXOXO Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...